Seven B.I.G. Questions To Ask Yourself About High-Level Coaching
Are You Overwhelmed?
Hit the wall yet? Feeling overwhelmed? Feeling like there’s way too much to do and not enough time in the day? Guess what? It’s probably time for a coach! (Actually, no “probably” about it…)
Do You Need a Confidant To Talk To About Your Business?
Being the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer – the Boss – often comes with a self-imposed expectation for excellence. Who can you trust? To talk to without feeling exposed, without impairing your credibility or reputation within the organization or its clients? Wouldn’t it be great to have a safe sounding board for honest feedback on your ideas and a partner to support you in the process of design, implementation and evaluation? That’s where a coach steps in.
Do You Intellectually Know What to Do But Don’t Do It?
Yes, you “know” what to do… Yet you often don’t implement. Why? You may be stuck in a comfort zone and don’t want to change. A coach can provide an outside perspective challenging your assumptions…someone to help you translate general principles into specific steps that you can take in your business.
Are You Getting the Results You Want?
Sometimes we think we know the right path to take in our personal or business growth, but after a time, we see things just aren’t working. Coaching can provide guidance from someone who can see things from a more objective view, not a subjective view.
Do You Want to Save Time and Money? (Who Doesn’t?)
If you’re business or thinking about starting a business and thinking, “Wow, I could really use someone to help me figure out the best way to do this,” a coach is a great resource to have by your side.
Do You Want Your Company to Grow? (Again, Who Doesn’t?)
It’s simple, really – If you’re an alive and breathing entrepreneur, you need a coach. The bottom line is this: Your companies only expand at the rate of your own growth. Find a coach you can rely on and get to work. The ROI is ridiculous.
“Concierge” Membership Services – The Highest Level of Support AvailableTwo Powerful Membership Options – Choose the Best for You and Your Business
Join the Tribe! Two membership plans to give you personal help, answer questions and stay connected.
Both membership programs include:
- Access to Laurie’s “Video Vault” – watch and learn with videos showing the most-used functions and answer the most-asked questions on the best way to use Quickbooks Online (QBO).
- Live, online monthly webinars. Laurie will keep you up to speed with the latest QBO tech, answer your questions, and give one member the opportunity for a live “hot seat” session where the member will get answers and help on anything relating to QBO or business management. (No proprietary or personal information needed… everyone will benefit from this session!)
- BIG: Personal e-mail access to Laurie for her to answer your questions and provide specific, detailed help (see below for details).
- NOTE: In order to participate in either Membership Program, you must have already completed either the Gold, Silver, or Bronze Coaching Packages (Click here to for information on those programs).
- Membership includes all the benefits listed above, and also up to 5 private e-mail exchanges with Laurie to answer specific questions, or get help on specific aspects of using QBO for your business. E-mail response times are 12-24 hours (usually less).
- Your investment: $97 per month.
- Membership includes all the benefits listed above, and also up to 8 private e-mail exchanges with Laurie to answer specific questions, or get help on specific aspects of using QBO for your business. E-mail response times are 12-24 hours (usually less).
- HUGE: Laurie’s private cell-phone number. You will be able to call and have questions answered immediately. (Phone access is business hours EST; other times appointment as available).
- Your investment: $497 per month.